Hi.

hi - wondering if anyone can advise me, how to update Ovirt nodes (installed
from pre-built image iso (i.e
https://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-4.4/iso/ovirt-node-ng-installer/4.4.10-2022030308/el8/
 )  from 4.4.10 -> 4.5 ?

I have a rhel8.6 server as the engine (standalone) - when i successfully
updated already - using guide from ->
https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/upgrade_guide/#Upgrading_the_Manager_to_4-5_4-4_local_db

And the engine has now been successfully upgraded to  4.5

But all our Ovirt nodes/hosts have been installed via pre-built
ovirt-installer-ng .iso - which is based on  CentOS Stream release 8

i.e on the nodes I see - cat /etc/redhat-release  -> CentOS Stream release 8

Presently the 4.4.10  nodes (from pre-built image)  show no updates in the
Ovirt engine

do i need to do the steps here ->
https://ovirt.org/download/install_on_rhel.html  on an ovirt node installed
from the ovirt-node-ng iso  as it reads like it is just nodes based on rhel,
etc you need to .

Any advice of how to update the nodes would be welcomed

Thanks