Hi Sandro.

Thank you so much for your reply

I followed the instructions and have successfully updated nodes now, update
worked fine !
I just didn't want to needlessly change repos as i've managed to break node
updates previously when I added a yum repo and wanted confirmation before
attempting it.

I would say the same about the

'Common to RHEL 8.6 and derivatives:'

line in

https://ovirt.org/download/install_on_rhel.html

Again when I first saw this I wasn't 100% sure if that applied to ovirt-node-ng
(centos8-steam based)

Sure I can open an issue (will be tomorrow now though)  (i'll attempt to anyway
- not opened an issue in Ovirt previously.) also what do you mean by 'send a
pr' ?  (not 100% sure of the acronym ..)

Thanks