Hello all

I'm trying to deploy an oVirt Engine through the cockpit interface. Unfortunately the deployment fails with the following error:

[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Set admin username]
[ INFO ] ok: [localhost -> 192.168.222.95]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Wait for ovirt-engine service
to start]
[ INFO ] ok: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Open a port on firewalld]
[ INFO ] changed: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Expose engine VM webui over a
local port via ssh port forwarding]
[ INFO ] changed: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Evaluate temporary bootstrap
engine VM URL]
[ INFO ] ok: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Display the temporary
bootstrap engine VM URL]
[ INFO ] ok: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Detect VLAN ID]
[ INFO ] changed: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Set Engine public key as
authorized key without validating the TLS/SSL certificates]
[ INFO ] changed: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : include_tasks]
[ INFO ] ok: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Obtain SSO token using
username/password credentials]
[ ERROR ] ovirtsdk4.AuthError: Error during SSO authentication access_denied :
Cannot authenticate user Invalid user credentials.
[ ERROR ] fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"attempts": 50, "changed": false, "msg":
"Error during SSO authentication access_denied : Cannot authenticate user Invalid user credentials."}
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Sync on engine machine]
[ INFO ] changed: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Fetch logs from the engine VM]
[ INFO ] ok: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Set destination directory path]
[ INFO ] ok: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Create destination directory]
[ INFO ] changed: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : include_tasks]
[ INFO ] ok: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Find the local appliance image]
[ INFO ] ok: [localhost]
[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Set local_vm_disk_path]
[ INFO ] ok: [localhost]

I can login just fine to the VM over SSH but when I try to login over the web interface as admin, the password is not accepted. I tried both complex and simple passwords for root/admin but none worked so far.

This previous discussion did not solve my problems: https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/users@ovirt.org/thread/HMLCEG2LPSWFOVUBDPU5JLKD7DWUGVE3/

Thank you,
Jonas