I just hit the same error. Initially I got it on the beginning of installation
(both netaddr and jmespath were not found). Seems that python3.9 is used so
initially I solved it via pip3.9 install. Alternatively you can get the rpm
packages from epel.

The same issues is on ovirt VM side. As a workaround I started deployment with
pause (hosted-engine --deploy --ansible-extra-vars=he_pause_host=true). With
that you can ssh to the instance, and manually run pip install which got me:
'Successfully installed jmespath-1.0.1 netaddr-0.8.0'.

This is just a workaround and proper fix should be reflected in engine VM
image, or on the repos side.