Hi,

Thank you for the detailed investigation. The later error might suggest a
problem between the VM's OS and the configuration in the osinfo.properties
file. Please find:

- the OS type of the VM
- the osinfo.properties file. You can find the locations in [1]. Note that
there might be more of them.

1:
https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/virt/os-info.html

Thanks,