@Arik the import worked are expected.

I tried to do the reverse - exporting a template to a node as an OVA template.
But could not get it working. Here is what I have tried:

```
  - name: Export the template
    ovirt.ovirt.ovirt_template:
      auth: "{{ovirt_auth}}"
      cluster: "{{source_cluster_name}}"
      name: "{{source_template_name}}"
      state: exported
      export_domain: "hosted_storage"
      timeout: 1800
      poll_interval: 30
      kvm:
        host: "{{export_node_name}}"
        url: "ova:///tmp/{{source_template_name}}.ova"
        storage_domain: "hosted_storage"
```

Upon execution of the above, nothing happens (the script completes instantly
with no error) and following is the ansible output:

```
TASK [Export the template]
ok: [localhost]
```

The OVA is not copied to the local disk of the 'export_node'.

Can you please suggest what I am doing wrong or come up with the right task? I
could not find any example for the 'exported' state of the ovirt_template.

Thanks