Thanks again, Gianluca.

I'm currently ssh'd into the new local engine VM, and Postgres is running.
However, an engine DB doesn't exist?  Should it at this point, and do you have
any other suggestions of where I should look?

Devin

------
[root@lnxvirt-engine ~]# su - postgres
Last login: Wed Oct 25 15:47:18 EDT 2023 on pts/0
[postgres@lnxvirt-engine ~]$ psql
psql (12.12)
Type "help" for help.

postgres=# \l
                                  List of databases
   Name    |  Owner   | Encoding |   Collate   |    Ctype    |   Access
privileges
-----------+----------+----------+-------------+-------------+-----------------------
 postgres  | postgres | UTF8     | en_US.UTF-8 | en_US.UTF-8 |   template0 |
postgres | UTF8     | en_US.UTF-8 | en_US.UTF-8 | =c/postgres          +
postgres=CTc/postgres
 template1 | postgres | UTF8     | en_US.UTF-8 | en_US.UTF-8 | =c/postgres
    +
postgres=CTc/postgres
(3 rows)

postgres=#