Hi all,

Currently I am facing a strange problem removing text from the some PDFs.
My program is able to find the text and "remove it" by calling the
COSString.reset() method.
The problem is, when I open the output PDF file, I still see the text but
not selectable (I mean when I try to highlight it with the mouse to copy
it, it's not selectable!). When print the content (tokens) of the output
file, I DO NOT find the text at all!!

I am currently stuck in the PDF specifications 1.5 and really running out
of time.

I'd so much appreciate any help or any idea on what's going on.

Notes:
1. I use use PDFBox 1.7.1
2. This problem does not occur with all PDFs, only some PDFs cause this
problem.

Thank you very much.
a7mad