Dear a7mad,

removing text from a PDF is not an easy task as
- text which might visually appear as a single item might consistent of
individual parts within the PDF itself e.g. each character or groups of
characters are place individually in different COSStrings
- text might be drawn using graphics commands
- text can appear within different parts of the PDF (e.g. the text might be
content of a form field AND the annotation representing the form field visually)
- you need to look up the encoding information to get form the characters in
the PDF "string" to the ones you are looking for
….

If you can post a specific PDF to a public location and describe in detail
which string should have been replaced which hasn't I will be able to tell you
why that might have happened.

Maruan