I've just migrated to PDFBox 2.0.3 (from 1.8.x) for some PDF to image
conversion we're doing. In my initial testing, I'm seeing some of the text
rendered upside-down and out of position when I use this method:

public BufferedImage renderImageWithDPI(int pageIndex,
                               float dpi,
                               ImageType imageType)
                               throws IOException

The PDF and resulting image file are attached.

This looks suspiciously similar to issues people have had with
PDPageContentStream
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27919436/pdfbox-pdpagecontentstreams-append-mode-misbehaving>,
but in this case, I don't know of any way to mess with the graphics context
during rendering.

Is this a bug in the PDFBox library? Regardless, is there any way to
workaround it?

With gratitude,
John

--