Am 18.10.2016 um 08:39 schrieb Tilman Hausherr:
Hello John,

This works in the unreleased 2.0.4

I suspect that this is related to the PDFBOX-3000 issue, although your file doesn't have transparency groups, but one of the changes was related to rotated pages (yours is).

I hadn't looked deep enough this morning, your file does have at least one transparency group.