Hi,

I see - thank you. Your mail from Do 13.07.2017 21:21 (pretty late evening...
;-)) said
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/2.0.7-SNAPSHOT/

Cause I'm not that familiar with pdfbox project this led to my confusion.

Did you notice my review? Thanks again!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andreas Lehmkühler [mailto:andr...@lehmi.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Juli 2017 11:18
An: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Splitter.createNewDocument() always uses main memory only -
this leads to out of memory when splitting large documents

You are looking at the wrong place. pdfbox-app is just a meta project to create
a convience binary of all relevant subprojects. It doesn't contain any source
code.

The source code you are looking for is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox/2.0.7-SNAPSHOT/

Andreas