I've been merging a lot of pdfs in various orders.  I have one PDF in
particular that where-ever I put it in the merge order, when that combined PDF
is opened, it always goes to the first page of that special document.  So if I
merge a 3, 3, 2, 1, and the 2-pager is the magic document, that pdf is always
opened to page 7 (first page of 2 pager).   Any thoughts?
Thank you in advance,
Dave

[cid:image001.png@01D326FE.E40DBA90]<http://navihealth.us/>

David Fertig
Principal Software Engineer
O: 617.420.1483
M: 508.353.4348
F: 617.988.8530

This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or is exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including, but
not limited to, protected health information). It is not intended for
transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read it.
Please notify the sender immediately informing them of the error and delete all
copies and attachments of the message from your system. Thank you.