From: Tilman Hausherr [mailto:thaush...@t-online.de]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 11:52 AM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: Some merged PDF documents open to pages other than first page.

Maybe that file had an OpenAction pointing to that page? There is a recent
change that takes care to keep the destination after a merge.

If you don't want that, just remove the OpenAction.
(document.getDocumentCatalog().setOpenAction(null) )

Tilman

Am 12.02.2018 um 17:22 schrieb David Fertig:

> I've been merging a lot of pdfs in various orders.  I have one PDF in
> particular that where-ever I put it in the merge order, when that
> combined PDF is opened, it always goes to the first page of that
> special document.  So if I merge a 3, 3, 2, 1, and the 2-pager is the
> magic document, that pdf is always opened to page 7 (first page of 2
> pager). Any thoughts?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Dave
>
> cid:image001.png@01D326FE.E40DBA90
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnavih
> ealth.us%2F&data=02%7C01%7CDavid.Fertig%40navihealth.com%7Cc6f7986c78f
> 644665e4908d57238df3f%7C6e94af0345c143158632e1c94ce46b97%7C1%7C1%7C636
> 540510952976374&sdata=m5k6EZ%2FmMdwFi0t0rYB2I3CXrrNrWqqsKf%2FfmbJUHyw%
> 3D&reserved=0>
>

> David Fertig
> Principal Software Engineer
>
> O:617.420.1483
> M:508.353.4348
> F:617.988.8530
>
> This email, including attachments, may contain information that is
> privileged, confidential or is exempt from disclosure under applicable
> law (including, but not limited to, protected health information). It
> is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized
> persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
> or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
> If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read it.
> Please notify the sender immediately informing them of the error and
> delete all copies and attachments of the message from your system.
> Thank you.

This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or is exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including, but
not limited to, protected health information). It is not intended for
transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read it.