Michał,

On 3/2/18 9:05 AM, Michał Walawender wrote:
> I am Android developer, and i would ask You question about Pdfbox usage in
> app, which I am currently developing. I have chcecked license, but still I
> am not sure, if I can use Pdfbox in my app with ads in?

AL2 is a fairly liberal license. I don't see why you couldn't use PDFBox
in an app that contains ads.

> It is just app which will be placed in Google Play, and i want to monetize
> it with ads inside. Can You explain me, if I can use Pdfbox, based on
> current license, and do I have to place any disclaimers or something?

No disclaimers are necessary, since your app is not a "derivative work".
Attribution is not strictly necessary, but would be greatly appreciated
by the project.

IANAL, YMMV, etc.

I'm curious... why would an Android app need to produce PDF files?

-chris