Hi,

I have a fillable PDF form, that I am using PDFBox to successfully populate
with text values from my database.

I have one field however, that can contain up to 2,000 characters.
Using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017, I set the field to "Multi-line", so that long
text will wrap instead of truncating. (see screenshot below).

If I paste 2,000 characters into the form field, using Adobe Acrobat, the
text successfully wraps, and I can see all 2,000 characters in the PDF form
field.

When I use PDFBox however to populate the field with 2,000 characters, the
text does not wrap, and just truncates when it gets to the edge of the form
field in the PDF.

I upgraded to PDFBox version 2.0.11, based on Tilman's recommendation to a
similar issue I found on StackOverFlow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51161660/pdfbox-fill-pdtextbox-in-pdf-with-word-wrap

-But after upgrading, the text still does not wrap, it just truncates when
it reaches the edge of the form field.

Any suggestions on how to get the text to wrap?

Thanks,
Shawn

--
Shawn Oplinger
Systems Integration & Development, Inc. (SID)