2018-05-19 15:08:24 UTC - Kesav Kolla: Can pulsar work with Python celery?  Has
anyone tested using pulsar as a broker for celery?  It's great to have pulsar
it's own library for programming languages to me it should work with existing
ecosystem by supporting more protocols (AMQP, MQTT etc...) and with existing
frameworks like celery, JMS etc...
----
2018-05-19 19:13:42 UTC - Ali Ahmed: Contributions are welcome , I don’t think
those integrations exist today but it should be simple , pulsar has a native
java , C++ and python api , and soon go as well
----