Hi guys,
If I'm reading this right this relates to the javax.jms.Destination object associated with a javax.jms.Message.

If that's the case (which I assume it is given the comment "There is an exchange property in the headers and the library

does use this to create a Destination object") Can I just check something?

So does Jakub's symptom only happen after a call to "|*getJMSDestination <http://download.oracle.com/javaee/5/api/javax/jms/Message.html#getJMSDestination%28%29>*()|"?
What I mean is that presumably there's no need to create the Destination object
unless it has actually been asked for (lazy evaluation), so I'd agree with Jakub's
comment that "it is necessary evil to have the JMS Destination as the message
property and not just the
exchange name and routing key in a plain text" but only for the case where the
Destination has actually been requested.

Frase

Jakub Scholz wrote:
Hi Gordon,

I'm using Qpid 0.10. But I checked it again and you are right, it
really seems to send the exchange query only once - I probably saw
some older exchange queries before. I'm sorry for the mystification. I
assume doing it once should be acceptable and it is necessary evil to
have the JMS Destination as the message property and not just the
exchange name and routing key in a plain text.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub