From: Jakub Scholz [mailto:ja...@scholz.cz]
Sent: 21 August 2012 17:12
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: java no-auth

You can configure the exchange like this:

<virtualhost>
        <name>localhost</name>
        <localhost>
            <exchanges>
                <exchange>
                    <type>topic</type>
                    <name>MsgServer</name>
                    <durable>true</durable>
                </exchange>
            </exchanges>
        </localhost>
</virtualhost>

This should create the exchange as durable and topic. I'm not sure you can have
the exchange level sequencing with Java broker.

Regards
Jakub