> So you specified -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore, but that is getting ignored?

Yes, the command i am executing is

java  -Djavax.net.debug=ssl org.apache.qpid.example.Hello
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/ebs/qpid/cpp/trust-store.jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=password
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=/ebs/qpid/cpp/key-store.jks
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=password

>Try adding the --no-module-dir option to the broker. The error is odd
>and I wonder if you have some other version of the SSL plugin also
>loaded from elsewhere (i.e. from the default module dir on your system)

This fixed the SSL plugin not enabled message. But the original problem
still persists.

Thanks,
Naveen