+1 to this proposal.

Re: queueDelete/exchangeDelete events - my preference would be to add an
"autoDel" flag to the existing events, setting it true in the case of the auto
delete, and false if the delete occurred by mgmt request.  I suppose, on
auto-delete 'rhost' and 'user' would take on the broker's process name and (one
of?) its public addresses.