Dear Qpid users,

here is another difference I noticed between the old and the new client API:

The correlation ID of a received message which can be obtained via (JMS)
Message.getJMSCorrelationID() now has the prefix "ID:". So I had to change
my code because my application uses this ID to map between sent requests and
received responses.

Why did this change? It would have been great if changing the Qpid client
would have worked without changing code at all because actually the
interface is still JMS.

Regards,
Erik