Hi Erik,

I think the most likely answer is that none of us really use that
logger and so haven't noticed the disparity :)

I just pushed a change to use the BYTES logger for the incoming data
as well for consistency with the outgoing data handling in that class,
as the trace message that was being logged at that point was mainly a
repeating of some previous transport logging anyway.

Robbie