Hi,

Thanks for this information. QPIDD is now installed and I will now start
trying to configure it, thanks!

Could this information be added to the page describing how to install QPID?
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/tags/qpid-cpp-0.34/qpid/cpp/INSTALL)
My guess is that it will save a lot of time for a lot of people.

Best Regards,
Morgan

Matt Broadstone wrote