Hi Again,

I now noticed that the init.d/qpidd script does not use a non-root user id
for the daemon. I would prefer if the qpidd daemon did not run as root but
instead as the user qpidd.

Is this something you agree with and can it be fixed?

I am not an expert on these matters but I could assist if you need help.

Best Regards,
Morgan

Morgan Lindqvist wrote