Hi All

*I have java qpid broker 0.32 installed and i am connecting to it from
spring java client using 0.32 java library of qpid.*

I have amqp port linked with LDAP for simple authentication.

The username is PQ-RST-UV-W
password is VPN:mwrst

When I give this username and password in qpid CLIENT url

amqp://PQ-RST-UV-W:VPN:mwrst@clientid/localhost?brokerlist=.......

The authentication fails.

When investigated its happening because there is : in password. Also I
think password dont work if it has : ? @ / = in it.

But this is LDAP carporate user used in multiple applications and I cant
change password of it.

Is there any way to mention the password which has these characters in it?
Any escapse sequence? or in quotes or something like that??

Please help. I am stuck.

--
Regards,

Bhargav Bhalerao