Sorry, those Jira numbers and descriptions are mismatched. Here's the correct list:

   - DISPATCH-496 - Activation of an autolink does not result in issuing
                    credit to a blocked sender
   - DISPATCH-505 - Eventual loss of credit on inter-router control
                    links when the topology changes
   - DISPATCH-523 - Topology changes can cause in-flight deliveries to
                    be stuck in the ingress router