+1

* verified the checksums and signatures
* ran apache:rat-check
* built from source distribution artefact and ran all tests (mvn verify)
* ran Joram JMS integration tests against the Java Broker (master and
6.1.4) using the staged Maven artefacts
* ran the Java Broker client/broker system test suite (master) using
the the staged Maven artefacts
* re-regression tested the SASL outcome additional-data change by
testing the staged client against a proton-c (master) server
(examples/cpp/broker), configured to use Cyrus/ SCRAM-SHA-1.

No problems encountered.

Test environment:  Java 1.8.0_131 on Mac OS X 10.12.6. Proton running
on VM containing ubuntu 3.13.0-121-generic.