Hi,

tests performed:
 * verify checksums and signatures
 * mvn apache-rat:check
 * build from source
 * run tests from source (mvn verify)
   1 test failure.
   -> Robbies analysis indicates no client issue
 * run tests of bin release examples
 * run HelloWorld from bin release against qpid-broker-j (master)
 * run HelloWorld from src release against qpid-broker-j (master)
   once with old sasl behaviour (additional data in separate challenge)
   once with new sasl behaviour (additional data in outcome)

+1