On 23/01/18 17:37, Jan Bares, WOOD & Co. wrote:
I want to send a message via direct Exchange and routing key, it's not clear
what I should write in jndi.properties and how I can get the destination in
code? The examples apparently send directly to the queue. Using JMS client 0.28.

With the c++ broker at present, you have to set the exchange name as the destination (probably a topic makes sense, but this may not matter), and then set the subject on the message to be the routing key. With the JMS client I believe you can set the subject through the setJMSType() method.