Hi Bryan

Yes, that's a defect.  Thanks for reporting.  From my initial

> So that brings me to the potential bug.  I found that when using the JMS
> QueueBrowser it actually increments the Delivery Count for a message
> everytime it is browsed.  That is why most of my source messages had a
> Delivery Count > 0.  This doesn't seem right - a read-only Queue Browse
> action shouldn't increment the Delivery Count if that same count is used to
> determine if the message should be moved to the Alternate Binding (DLQ)
> should it?

Yes, that's a defect.  Thanks for reporting.  From my initial testing
this morning the defect affects only queue browsers with the AMQP 0-10
implementation (AMQP 0-8..0-91 and AMQP 1.0 are not affected).  The
delivery count for messages delivered to browser gets incremented.
For the message to be erroneously rerouted to a DLQ you would need a
normal consumer on the queue too.  It would need to 'release' the
message for delivery elsewhere (e.g. a rollback or abnormal
disconnection).

>From an initial glance, the fix looks straightforward so I would hope
we could include this in a 7.0.2.