Hi Alex,

I think the wording is at least ambiguous when you take into account the
fact that bindingKey is marked as optional; and that if you read it as
requiring an exact match of both destination and binding then the
wording "Deletes
*all the bindings*" is weird - because there can only be 0 or 1 bindings
matching.

I'm not sure what the original intention in making bindingKey optional here
was - either we should make it mandatory (and require an explicit empty
argument for the empty string case) or we should take bindingKey not being
set as meaning delete all bindings for this destination.

-- Rob