Hi,

I am new to QPID C++ and AMQP 1.0, previously using AMQP 0.9.1 in RabbitMQ
broker.

at present i am working on AMQP 1.0
client : QPID C++
broker : RabbitMQ with AMQP 1.0 plugin enabled.

I wanted publish data using topic, and  data should distribute to Queues
which match the topic.
but instead of that it creates Queue(with given routing key)

Can someone guide me where I am missing.

Ex:
/-------------------------------
I have Created Queues
   NEWS(with RK #.news)
   USA(with RK usa.#)

/------------------------------
  Connection connection(broker, connectionOptions);
  connection.open();
  Session session = connection.createSession("amq.topic");
  Sender sender = session.createSender("usa.news; {create: always, node:
{type: topic}}");

  message.setSubject("europe.news");
  sender.send(message); // Expect this to publish data to News Queue

  message.setSubject("usa.news");
  sender.send(message); // Expect this to publish data to both USA and NEWS
queue.

but instead it is creating Queue "usa.news" and publishibg the data to the
same.

Please guide me.

Thanks,
Mohan