On 21/05/2020 10:22 am, mohank wrote:
I am new to QPID C++ and AMQP 1.0, previously using AMQP 0.9.1 in RabbitMQ
broker.

at present i am working on AMQP 1.0
client : QPID C++
broker : RabbitMQ with AMQP 1.0 plugin enabled.

I wanted publish data using topic, and  data should distribute to Queues
which match the topic.
but instead of that it creates Queue(with given routing key)

Can someone guide me where I am missing.

Ex:
/-------------------------------
I have Created Queues
    NEWS(with RK #.news)
    USA(with RK usa.#)

/------------------------------
   Connection connection(broker, connectionOptions);
   connection.open();
   Session session = connection.createSession("amq.topic");
   Sender sender = session.createSender("usa.news; {create: always, node:
{type: topic}}");

From https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-amqp1.0#routing-and-addressing, to publish to amq.topic, the address passed to createSender() should be "'/topic/'" or "'/exchange/amq.topic/'" (note the extra quotes).

E.g.
    Sender sender = session.createSender("'/topic/'");

However if you are starting out, it would be worth at least considering the Qpid proton c++ API (https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-proton-0.31.0/proton/cpp/api/index.html)

   message.setSubject("europe.news");
   sender.send(message); // Expect this to publish data to News Queue

   message.setSubject("usa.news");
   sender.send(message); // Expect this to publish data to both USA and NEWS
queue.

but instead it is creating Queue "usa.news" and publishibg the data to the
same.

Please guide me.