Hi Yukon and Vongosling,

I'm so much impressed on RocketMQ. I would like to chose a project for
GSOC2018 from RocketMQ and I discuss about it in the jira too. But I would
like to contribute for the RocketMQ community appart from that GSOC2018
project also since I'm an opensource software enthusiast. I have decided to
help the community in migrating the issues. How can I help on migrate existing
JIRA issues to Github Issue? Should I get the content from Jira issue page
and update the GitHub issue page with the help of the provided issue
template?

Please guide me on this.

Regards,
R.Kasthuriraajan.

--
R.Kasthuriraajan.
Undergraduate student | Department of Computer Science,

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ratnasingam-kasthuriraajan-2a6892121/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ratnasingam-kasthuriraajan-2a6892121/>
stackoverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/users/8870269/kasthuriraajan?tab=profile