+1

[ OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for the Source package.

[ OK]  License and Notice are correct in source package.

[ OK]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.

[ OK]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo are matching the current artifacts.

wenfeng wang <sxian.w...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月21日周四 下午11:38写道: