Hi, I tested some months ago some scenarios with collections sharing some
VOs, and worked, but I think we should try more scenarios since complex
object graphs could be problematic.

Thanks Prashant for looking into this. If you can help trying to evolve the
code I can support you with your pull request to include your changes in
Royale.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira