Fine, I will investigate this today and update you on the root cause.

On 20-Feb-2018 1:53 PM, "Carlos Rovira" <carlosrov...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi Prashant,

curious. I think we passed an array of typed VOs, and for example Vehicle
has only 2 strings and a Date. My VO doesn't have a date property, but I
assume that should work. Anyway, could you investigate why that not work?
As I said I can support you with pull request if you want. I'm right now
focused on new Vivid UI Set that can support themes and visual
customization.

thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira