Hi Piotr,

Please find the script, report and errors in the attached file.

05.03.2018 11:20 tarihinde Piotr Zarzycki yazdı:
Hi Serkan

I think I know what has happened. I believe we will have to make some adjustment in Moonshine to have report generation through that IDE. In the mean time please make generation using console command instead IDE using that instruction [1].

If you want to use SWF version of Royale I believe you need to follow [2]

[1] http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/Generating-API-report-for-Flex-Web-Browser-application-tp550p562.html [2] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs#additional-prerequisites-for-swf-output

Thanks,
Piotr

    I want to have js version but first trying to check if it is
    compiling with royale.

    I also tried to generate api report but not successful.

    Android için Outlook <https://aka.ms/ghei36> uygulamasını edinin