I have almost finished converting my old Flex browser app to FlexJS (js
only), but I have 4 problems left that I can't find a way to convert. Can
anyone help to suggest a way to go with these items?

1. Application.parameters - I need to pass variables into the app on

2. container.stage.stageWidth/stageHeight - I need to find the browser
window's size.

3. [Embed(systemFont ... etc)]

4. This one I'm sure is straightforward but I can't work out how to do it -
        Convert a skin for ButtonBar. I assume I need to create a renderer for
firstButton, middleButton and lastButton that are specified in the existing
skin. But how do I connect the renderers to the individual buttons in the js