Justin,

Order doesn't matter because in settings-template we are pointing to
Snapshot, so you don't have to locally build compiler or typedefs. All
dependencies will be downloaded from the Apache Maven Central.

Alina is using command *mvn -s settings-template.xml clean install* - it
should work. My build is running nicely right now. I have removed
everything from .m2 folder.

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki