From: piotrz [mailto:pio...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 10:57 AM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: API Usage in Flex Web Browser application (was Re: Generating
API report for Flex Web Browser application)

Hi Alina,

I'm not sure what is happen on your sight. Try to do following things. Go to
that folder:

<http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/file/t1/maven_settings.png>

1) Remove folder repository completely
2) Copy settings-template.xml and change name as you see on the screenshot.
Thanks to that you will not have to type "-s settings-template.xml"
3) Make sure that you have the fresh sources in case of compiler.
4) In the root of compiler folder type: mvn clean install

Let's see whether removing everything gives some positive results. If you
see in the stacktrace some problem with downloading artifacts, try couple of
times in a row!

Thanks,
Piotr