Yep VS Code is great! :) Encourage you to support Josh on Patreon! [1] With
community support he can make plugin greater. In Moonshine we are also
using his plugin so it's great!

Although 90% of my work is still ActionScript, I'm also working with
TypeScript as backend. It's really great. You will feel like in AS or C# :)

[1] https://www.patreon.com/josht

Thanks,
Piotr

Piotr Zarzycki