Johnny,

Moonshine is just another IDE, maybe less script oriented - rather with UI
where you can setup everything by clicking. In VSCode your setup more or
less is with scripts - mostly JSON. Feel free to try and let us know on
GitHub what do you think ;)

I think Patreon is the best place! Josh is writing there a lot about not
only his plugin but feathers. It's worth to have access to that content! :)

Good Luck!
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki