Hi Taro,

great to hear from you :)

"localId" is like "id", but it's not added to HTML tag, since in HTML ids
must be unique. So LocalId works as the id work in Flash.
Notice that "localId" is temporal as it was discussed between Greg and Alex
some weeks ago. But is the best way right now to ensure that a component is
reusable and we don't get the same "id" in HTML each time we instantiate
the component.

Taro, I remember you had plans to continue contributting to Royale and
Jewel, do you have something in mind? We still need things to be done (for
example  we are discussing Routing,...or there's missing pieces in Jewel,
and more, so if you're interested,please ask! Any help is welcome :)

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira