I’m looking forward to TabBar. Grad to see it more and more better.

The new bead AssignTabContent is convenience. ^^

I think when using AssignTabContent, does it can be TabBar's dataProvider
directly ?
That will be more convenience, like the old days, mx:ViewStack can be
mx:TabBar's dataProvider...

I saw the source code of AssignTabContent, could be just add some code in
updateHost() method.

But if use AssignTabContent as TabBar's dataProvider directly. The
SectionContent only has one property - "name",  but TabBarIconItemRenderer
need more properties - "label" and "icon".

I don't know the idea of AssignTabContent as TabBar's dataProvider directly,
is good or bad... maybe in Roayle has another better way.

Thank you again for these wonderful jewel components :)