Hi,
We are working on our DBz ERP system. We have ported our application Flex
to Royale. Changes in SDK after March 2019, we are unable to run our
Application. We have completed login page till March.
Our Management has given target deadline 31-JUL-19.
Please resolve these issues:
1.Canvas and viewstack issue that is already created in issues of
royale-asjs
2. DataGrid with customized VOs Collection.
3. Menu bar with submenuitems.
We will be very thankful to you.

Our target is login page , main form with menus , one setup with Grid and
one document with Grid.
Please resolve canvas issue at the earliest. We need your help, this is
last chance for us to prove the management.

-Alina Kazi