From: Alina Kazi <alinakazi1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 12:57:44 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

Hi Alex,
We can check #3 if #1 will work.
For #1 Yishay said: I would make changes in
org.apache.royale.html.supportClasses.Viewport.as<http://org.apache.royale.html.supportClasses.Viewport.as>
I am waiting for the changes.

Thanks,
-Alina Kazi

On Sat, 20 Jul 2019, 10:16 AM Alex Harui,
<aha...@adobe.com<mailto:aha...@adobe.com>> wrote:
I thought #3 was fixed by Yishay, and #1 was discussed and a solution was
proposed.  Is that not true?

Is there a GitHub issue for #2?

Thanks,
-Alex