From: Serkan Taş <serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, September 16, 2019 at 6:44 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Where to check first ?

Hi Alex,

No exceptions or errors in the console.

There are differences in mxml.  But the strange thing is the footer and header
is replaced, incorrectly.

Royale :

[cid:image001.png@01D56C71.5A107570]

Flex :

[cid:image002.png@01D56C71.5A107570]

Thanks,
Serkan
10.09.2019 07:02 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:
How different is the MXML?

Are there any exceptions in the browser console?

Thanks,
-Alex

From: Serkan Taş
<serkan....@likyateknoloji.com><mailto:serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Monday, September 9, 2019 at 2:50 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org"<mailto:users@royale.apache.org>
<users@royale.apache.org><mailto:users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Where to check first ?

Hi,

After more than a year, now I can see the royale version of my application's
main page.
But there are some anomalies and I need advises where to look first.

I attached the flex and royale view of the page.

Thanks in advance
Serkan