No, I have download the SWF and JS Version as Carlos says I need the
mx:RemoteObject implementation to call BlazeDS Remote objects correctly.

All sorts of weird things are happening now with the IDE, I get build errors
and mark-up warnings on all my projects even if I go back to the standard JS
only version of 9.8. frustrating :( Nothing compiles now. Not even starting an
Empty App!